Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

many bugs!!

Go down

many bugs!! Empty many bugs!!

Post by qwerty Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm

bugs i have found
on some occasions a battlecruiser model shows on zurvan
can blink out of map on zurvan fight only poison and tentacles can kill you
on zurvan if your in kerrigans psi rush and get impaled while its happening you become invulnerable for the fight
models of dead bosses shown on other maps ex dead silvans on zurvan fight dead yagdras on yagdras fight
boss on zombie outbreak can be stunned
can kill stukov on stukovs flight
on zurvan if you get impaled you can just switch weapons and attack
also on a side note is there even a point to have acid spit on the hunter because vile spit is better in every way
EDIT:if your cooldown rate is to high on hunter and you use additional spawns before the previous one runs out they additional spawns wont be renewed and will go away pretty much right after you overlap it
and i think thats it ill post again if i find any more

qwerty

Back to top Go down