Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs I've found so far

2 posters

Go down

Bugs I've found so far Empty Bugs I've found so far

Post by warfalco Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 am

I don't know if this would be the right place to put this but here goes.

1) I've noticed that during the final form of the "Shadow of the Void", the area below him is walk-able. The platforms disappear but one can just stand in the centre and not get bothered.

2) I thinking that this is caused by still being in beta, but the first two times I played this game, I couldn't see the portrait on the upper left hand corner.

3) The back armor piece for the "Tauren" character is inside the body and sideways.

Other than that, great game so far. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Keep up the good work.
-Warfalco
warfalco
warfalco

Back to top Go down

Bugs I've found so far Empty Re: Bugs I've found so far

Post by Daleman Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 am

1) The Maar boss is still being worked on and I will use your feedback to help finish him.

2) The missing portrait is caused due to a boss being started before you select a hero. This will be patched soon.

3) The wings on Tychus no longer get displayed. The effect of the items will always be present. Just the appearance won't always be. His model does not support this but I will look for another attachment point on his model for another location of the wings.

Thanks for your finds, My Info is Daleman/740 if interested.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by warfalco Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 pm

I mentioned the tauren character had problems with the back piece, but the tychus thing would explain a question i was meaning to ask.

-also, info for your website or?

-and i probably be playing this tonight, if i find any bugs, ill make a new thread.
warfalco
warfalco

Back to top Go down

Post by warfalco Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 pm

MORE BUGS

-This is a weird one, in the theater room, to the right of the bridge, when you step near the middle of the room, theres a see through black bar that shows up in the middle of the screen. This seems to be a lighting issue, as it affects the room in different ways according to where the unit is standing.

-Would it be possible to have two health bars for the queen of blades boss fight, one for the ultralisk and one for the queen?

That's all I could see so far, I noticed the new abilities and items, it just made the bosses easier in a way. However, keep up the good work.

Cheers
-Warfalco
warfalco
warfalco

Back to top Go down

Post by Daleman Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:46 am

The whole theater room seems to be a bit buggy, it may get removed not sure at the moment. I will play with it some more and try to fix everything before I consider removing it.

Today I hope to finish the first tier 3 boss and have more abilities added.

Tomorrow i'm planning to modify the boss difficulties of the tier 2 bosses so they will hit a little harder.

And as far as having a health bar for the ultralisk and kerrigan seperate, I really like this idea and hope to have it implemented tomarrow at the latest.

Thanks for the great ideas!
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down