Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much?

3 posters

Go down

Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much? Empty Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much?

Post by comfromal Wed May 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Stetman can get XP from stimming himself and Mending himself.

Also, even though he isn't meant to be able to hurt untill level 14, revenge can still deal damage to artanis, kerrigan, and queen for sure.  This means that stetman, who is meant to be a pacifist, can still kill some bosses.
comfromal
comfromal

Back to top Go down

Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much? Empty Re: Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much?

Post by rainen Thu May 15, 2014 11:25 pm

comfromal wrote:Stetman can get XP from stimming himself and Mending himself.

Also, even though he isn't meant to be able to hurt untill level 14, revenge can still deal damage to artanis, kerrigan, and queen for sure.  This means that stetman, who is meant to be a pacifist, can still kill some bosses.

I haven't actually played stetman all that much... gonna have to change that now won't I?

rainen

Back to top Go down

Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much? Empty Re: Is stetman meant to be able to get XP without fighting bosses much?

Post by Daleman Mon May 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Possible fixes:

1) Remove the stimpack from Stettman and switch with another ability
2) Can no longer gain EXP for healing himself

And Stetman will be gaining damaging attacks soon.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainen Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm

As long as he doesn't have a weapon, stimpack will always be outclassed by other abilities so I'm all for giving him a unique ability. Something that gives him energy regen would be fantastic.

Also, from my experience in playing him, I've found that his passive is all but pointless considering the miniscule amount of time spend outside of battle during fights. If there's any hero to give it to, I think Stetman would be the best fit for a reduced cdr passive.

rainen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daleman Tue May 20, 2014 10:10 am

Rainen great idea I'll add a CDR passive asap.
Il also experiement with a new ability to replace stimpack.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down