Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to development

2 posters

Go down

Back to development Empty Back to development

Post by Daleman Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:30 am

All of the tier 2 bosses have been added except for the final tier 2 boss. This boss is being worked on at the moment. All the tier 2 bosses should be completed finished by New Years.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Back to development Empty Re: Back to development

Post by dgerb Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the proper forum for boss suggestions, but here's one for the tier 2 hybrid boss that makes platforms disappear. When this boss changes to his final phase, he destroys all the platforms in the middle. My friend got stuck there, and died. Since the entire middle area never comes back, he had to sit out the rest of the battle since nobody could revive him.

My suggestion: teleport all dead player flags from middle to a walkable platform after the boss changes to his final phase.

Really not that crucial of a suggestion, but just thought I'd let you know.

dgerb

Back to top Go down