Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing.

4 posters

Go down

A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing. Empty A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing.

Post by comfromal Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 am

when i got the slow and steady medpacks it shows the the portrait from the right onto my character, and then eventually jumps back.

Also, when I was messing around, then the armory was attacked, the Hyperion defended itself.  Why doesn't it defend itself other times I don't know.
comfromal
comfromal

Back to top Go down

A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing. Empty Re: A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing.

Post by rainen Mon May 12, 2014 11:27 am

You probably got lucky and the marines were in the ship when it was attacked so they could help defend.

rainen

Back to top Go down

A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing. Empty Re: A confusing bug.. and an amuusing thing.

Post by Daleman Mon May 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Comfromal are you talking about the trinket?

The armory invasion is just a side objective. It gives more to the game than to just have it about fighting bosses or doing missions. I'll make it so you can ignore them and start a fight without waiting for them to end the attack. I'll also reduce the frequency of the attacks so it wont be as annoying. And the hyperion will always be safe from attacks. The goliath, viking and marines make sure of that

Very rarely the invasions make it past the armory defence. Players then ended up finishing them off.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by comfromal Mon May 12, 2014 3:53 pm

I meant that the Hyperion's own lasers fired on the Swarm guardians and the mutalisks. It certainly was a bit hilarious.. but it did prevent me from getting some XP.

On a side note, maybe you could have a "stop the changeling" minigame where you have to locate the changeling and click on it to prevent it from disabling the weapon systems.  so people can "Choose" if they want to deal with the mutas and the swarm guardian.

If you succeed in finding and clicking it, then the weapon systems won't be disabled, and the mutas, along with the swarm guardian, are in for a big surprise.  

If it isn't, the Hyperion needs it's other defenses. The changeling may still be available to kill for XP though.

And yes, i am talking about the trinket.
comfromal
comfromal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry797 Sat May 17, 2014 4:51 am

I fixed the bug with the Slow-and-Steady-Medkits trinket half triggering the Mobile Party Bars trinket.

Cherry797

Back to top Go down

Post by Daleman Sun May 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Comfromal I like your idea of having a changeling in disguise. Maybe have an element of like Where's Waldo? But perhaps have this as its own mission in the Colossuem.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum