Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more events?

5 posters

Go down

No more events? Empty No more events?

Post by unusual Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am

The last event is a while ago... do you no longer make events? Or are they simply not posted on the forums?
Because I didn't have much time to play SC2 recently so I couldn't really know if there was an event posted on the SC2 chat.
So, is there no longer events or are they just not posted on this forum?

unusual

Back to top Go down

No more events? Empty Re: No more events?

Post by Daleman Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Expect an event every Friday. These are mainly DPS contests but can change. I will also host the new Assault Boss next week. This will be everyones chance to try the Terratron Boss before its release.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drako Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Can you pls show when is next evet in sc2 Ultimate boss battles club ? Also we would see them while connected to sc2. It would really be easier.

Drako

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathio Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:07 pm

I am thinking that the time is coming to new upgrades. with Lotv, you can find new boss and raids, don't you?

Mathio

Back to top Go down

Post by vudoo Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:29 pm

hi guys i dont see a lot of acitivity around here, but i really enjoyed this game, i wish u keep improving the game

vudoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum