Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerg invasion of armory.

2 posters

Go down

Zerg invasion of armory. Empty Zerg invasion of armory.

Post by ID_ied Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 am

At the moment this is weird and not too fun, my suggestion is when the armory is under attack make the portal direct us to an armory where we can control our heros, then turn it into a boss fight of sorts. At the moment it is like a visual thing, which is nice but not particularly fun. Lastly I can't team-kill the Goliath... How much hp did you give it 0.o
ID_ied
ID_ied

Back to top Go down

Zerg invasion of armory. Empty Re: Zerg invasion of armory.

Post by Daleman Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:07 am

For the fun part I'll add the command card so you can use abilities and such. Great ideas tho, I'll try to add as much of them as I can.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum