Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Any possible way to have a map link to another map?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any possible way to have a map link to another map?

Post by comfromal on Sat May 31, 2014 8:15 am

Like, in the campaign, the missions are separate maps, and the thing that could allow it could be the mission archive thing.  Remember that one bug that had caused a bugged out mission archive?  It even had things that could take you to the achievements screen, which I think proves even more that a mission could be linked together with that.
comfromal

Back to top Go down

Re: Any possible way to have a map link to another map?

Post by Daleman on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm not aware of any maps on the B.Net arcade that are capable of doing this ingame. The UI bug that randomly displays on some maps does nothing though. If you are able to switch arcade games from one to another let me know. I just don't think its possible for arcade games.
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top