Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it possible to move your character with WASD?

2 posters

Go down

is it possible to move your character with WASD? Empty is it possible to move your character with WASD?

Post by JeuelyFish Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Hey, just wanted to say that I stumbled upon this game in the acrade by accident and was blown away. It really looks and plays like a great already and I cant wait till more people start playing.

I'm having a hard time playing it solo (maybe there's an ultra easy mode for single player?).

In anycase, I just wanted to leave a suggestion of integrating a WASD movement into the game. that would make the feel of the game much more cohesive and cool to me.

JeuelyFish

Back to top Go down

is it possible to move your character with WASD? Empty Re: is it possible to move your character with WASD?

Post by Daleman Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:07 pm

This definitely will be taken note of and testing will be done on this concept.

Thanks for the idea.
Daleman
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down