Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>
Ultimate Boss Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great but IMBA

Go down

Great but IMBA Empty Great but IMBA

Post by Durika Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi guys,
great work, I really enjoy the mini-game. Have spent the whole Saturday playing this and I love it.
However I must say that several bosses are totally IMBA, especially in Tier 3.
Also the difficulty levels do not change much.

I have lvl 12 ghost now and can rather easily kill Tier 3 Bosses no. 4 and 5 on Extreme difficulty and Tier 4 bosses no 1 and 2, but cannot kill Tier 3 Bosses no. 1 and 2 on hard, I did not even try the Tier 3 no. 3 on hard as I find those bloody Templars to be the biggest pain. I suggest you nerf them and buff the Tier 3 no. 4 and 5.

I play single, I use rail gun most of the times, seeker missiles stimpack and the grenade (whatever is that W-key skill called)

Cheers,
Durika

Durika

Back to top Go down