Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Equipment balance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Equipment balance

Post by Pray on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 pm

A few things I noticed about items:

• I noticed that all cortical equipment stats have been lowered. Right now, they're weaker than carapace equipment, but are worth more minerals and drop from stronger bosses.

• Helm of Champions has the same stats as Helm of Anguish, but is ~half the price.

• Attack speed is pretty much an irrelevant stat, as it seems to be capped at 25%.

• Tainted wings (back piece) gives on average more dps than prismatic armor (back piece) due to cdr soft cap.

• Tainted aura gives about the same stats as Prismatic Aura, has more shield regen (10x as much, which stronger than the 2 more shield points that prismatic aura has)

• XTR-45 has super high stats compared to every other item, and only costs 420 (a price increase could be in order)
Pray

Back to top Go down

Re: Equipment balance

Post by Daleman on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Note: The map has been updated since this post and the gear may be different.

The cortical and prismatic gear has been nerfed a lot. This gear will no longer be available because It was made too strong and is too easy to obtain for being a platinum item. You will see this item getting replaced by better gear. Eventually this item will become a gold item.

I will give your listed items an overlook in the editor and revise them. Thanks for the info.
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pray on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:34 am

I believe there was a mistake made somewhere in this piece of equipment:
Pray

Back to top Go down

Post by Daleman on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:06 am

Yes, this has been fixed in the current version of the map. Hopefully I can get to publishing it in the next few days. Thanks
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top