Ultimate Boss Battles
Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Battles official forum!

Posts can be made without signing up, but signing up ensures you receive benefits in game from activity on the forum.

Our group on NA in StarCraft always has the latest news. Join it by searching "ultimate boss battles" in groups in the client to receive notifications for events.

<a href="starcraft://group/1/89557">Click here to join the NA group for more details and real time information.</a>

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions

Post by Zeus2459 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 pm

While playing through the game (solo), I've noticed a few things that (I think) could be easily fixable.

1. Yagdra is stupidly hard to solo because he takes way way way WAY longer to beat than the other bosses. the reasons for this is that flame breath follows your hero and basically instakills you if you stop, making it impossible for you to shoot him two thirds of the time.

2. This one is not as important, but during the Void Phantom fight, it would be nice if only the squares would be pathable, especially on the edge and the center during the last phase, because sometimes the pathing A.I. makes you follow the boss into the void. Also, clipping the one pixel of the corner while going around it is definitely not fun.

3. Artanis is way easier than Void Phantom, so switching their tiers would be more fitting.

Zeus2459

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Daleman on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 pm

I agree with your post. These are mainly balance issues which will be focused on after this next major patch.
Daleman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kriegwaffe on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:30 pm

I actually don't see this big difficulty with the Void Phantom fight, heroes following him to their deaths aside. I'd say he's a little inferior to Artanis, but it's just my point of view.

More like, why aren't the two Templars the tier 3 final boss, or even higher? Man those guys are way superior to all the tier 4 bosses currently released...

Kriegwaffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top